CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 October 2008

My First Magnolia Card

This card was made for my niece, as it reminds me of her. I have only recently become addicted to the magnolia stamps. I seem to have a parcel arriving from Sweden every week to satisfy my addiction ! Im also crazy for Hanglar's and can't wait to own some of my own.

Hugs
Jill x x

Card Details:
Stamp; Magnolia- Cross stitch Tilda
Papers; K&CO Wild Saffron and bazzill bling
Sentiment; Craftwork cards
Flowers; Prima
Embellishments; K&CO , doodlebug buttons and silver heart charm
Coloured in using promarkers.

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

This is beautiful Jill, Tilda looks so sweet and I love all the wonderful colours. So glad you taken the steps to have a blog so I can see your gorgeous work all the time. Hugs, Nikki x