CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 October 2008

Girl in Pink


This is my Pink card to help promote breast cancer awareness. I used the gorgeous Magnolia 'Tilda in Pink Tights' stamp and coloured her using ProMarkers. The paper is from Basic Grey's 'Romani' Collection. I used some flowers and a gingham brad from Poppicrafts as embellishments. The organza ribbon was from my stash. I purchased a ribbon lapel badge at the beginning of the month so i decided to incorporate it into my card. The sentiment was cut from the cardboard the badge was attatched to.
Hope your having a great weekend.
Hugs
Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Beautiful card Jill and love how you have added the little badge - so special. I will upload it to my gallery now for everyone to admire, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x