CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 November 2008

Black and Pink Christmas

I wasn't too sure about these papers when I first bought them a few months ago, they didn't look very christmassy but they seem to be growing on me. They are DCWV -The Christmas Multistack - 'Rose Tinted Christmas'. The Stamp is from the Magnolia Fall Collection she is called 'Standing Fall Tilda'. She is coloured using ProMarkers. The flowers are from Poppicrafts
and the brad in the centre is by Queen and Co. The sentiment is by Crafts Away and I mounted it onto a scallop cut from a punch using co-ordinated paper.
I have been inspired by lots of your cards using a sewing machine, I got a surprise yesterday as my mum has bought me one for my forthcoming birthday (oh hum). She gave me it early (yesterday) so Im going to give it a try at the weekend. I will let you know how I get on.
Have a great day

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Love your non traditional colours Jill and such a cute image.. Have lots of fun with your sewing machine at the weekend, Hugs, Nikki x