CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 November 2008

'Swell Noel'

Brrrr it's cold tonight here in Leeds. Here is another christmas card I made. The image is by Hanglar and Stanglar (Thanks Nikki) I just love the cute stamps they make. I coloured her in using a mixture of ProMarkers and Copics (I have finally given in and bought a few copics to try. They are addictive and I have placed an order for more for my birthday)The papers are by K&CO and are called 'Swell Noel' they are delightful and are pastel in colour. I also used Bazzill Basics for matting and layering. The sentiment is by 'Crafts away'. I really like the seal stamps at the moment and this is one of my favourite christmas ones. I cut the scallop from a Woodware punch. The flowers are by Poppicrafts
and the brad is by Dovecraft.
Have a great weekend

Hugs

Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill, love the cute Hanglar girl and the colour scheme you have used is beautiful. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x