CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Wrapped Wishes

I think this 'Tilda in Dalecarlia coat' stamp has to be amongst my favourite stamps at the moment, she is just sooooo cute. I used the Daisy Bucket 'Wrapped Wishes' papers to make this card. I coloured Tilda with my ProMarkers. I mounted the image onto Bazzill Basics card and rounded the edges with a corner punch. The flowers are from Prima and the pearlescent brads are by Papermania. I cut the small scallop and circle from punches and the round christmas sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.
Got to go to work now.
Have a great day
Hugs
Jill x x

1 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

She's just gorgeous Jill and I love these papers, don't forget to get back to me about the images I sent over by mail. I'm doing some stamping in the morning ;-) Hugs, Nikki x