CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 December 2008

Hanglar Mother's Day Card

I made this card today with some of the crafting goodies I recieved for christmas (Believe me I got lots). The image is by Hanglar and was sent to me by my wonderful friend Nikki (Thanks Hun).
I coloured the image using copic markers. The papers are from the Basic Grey 'Stella Ruby' collection. I used Bazzill cardstock for matting and layering and sewed around the outer edges with my sewing machine. The flowers are Prima Hydrangea's and I added some stickle glitter to the outer edges for a bit of bling. The small button is by Doodlebug. The sentiment is by Woodware and is matted onto a scallop and circle that were cut from a punch. I added some holes to the scallop using a Japanese screw punch.
Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Hugs

Jill x x