CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 December 2008

Yet another Magnolia Xmas Card.

Well what a tiring weekend (it must be my age, ha ha!) I spent the whole weekend at Bridlington with my family enjoying my birthday celebrations. There were 13 of us all together and it was fantastic.I wont be posting after tomorrow until Saturday as im going to Dublin with some of the girls on my University course for my birthday.
This is a card made using a Magnolia stamp. The image is coloured using copic markers, i added some Sakura clear stardust pen to her wings. The papers are Basic Grey 'Figgy Pudding' and i used some Bazzill Basics cardstock for matting and layering the image. The snowflakes are Sizzix and i cut them using my cuttlebug machine and added a pearlescent brad to the centre. The seal sentiment is from Catslife Press. I added some Papermania gems for extra bling.


A big thankyou to everyone who has entered my blog candy so far, i have enjoyed reading the comments you have left for me.

Hugs

Jill x x

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn

Gorgeous card Jill and love the colours, Love seeing your Tilda's and she's so beautifully coloured. Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow. Love and Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey

Beautiful card! Love the Tilda stamps!

Moni

Very beautiful card! Hugs, Moni

Diane.W.

Hope you had a luvly B'day Jill!!!
Your card is gorgeous & nice colours :o)x

The Crafty Blonde

Have just found you blog today. You have some lovely creations on here. I will definately be popping back over.
Lyndsey xx