CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 April 2009

Sweet Hanglar Girl

Gosh Ive had a busy week. I have just got my results back for my last two assignments and I got passes for both of them, so Im a very happy bunny. The results also mean I have passed all my academic work for the last three years without any re-sits or re-submissions which is quite an achievement as im not a very academic person.
The image for this card is by Hanglar and she is coloured with copic markers. I added some Sakura stardust pen to the wings for added sparkle. The papers are from a DCWV paper pad called 'Nanna's Nursery' in girly colours. The flowers are by Prima (I just love these flowers) I added a small pearlised brad and a spacer to the centre. The charm was bought from e-bay. I used a Martha Stewart heart punch and a Paper shapers punch to add some decoration.

I will be having a blogging break for two weeks as my husband has booked a surprise holiday to Portugal (not a surprise now) over the easter holidays. He said it was a break for all my hard work over the last year and for nearly completing my nurse training -awwwh bless him. Megan and Jack are ecstatic and packing as I blog. I will visit you all when I get back.

Have a great Easter
Hugs
Jill x x

7 comments:

Victoria

Cute card Jill. Love the image and the colours you've used. Congrats on your assignment results! I've only one essay left to do myself so can't wait to get them all handed in! Have a fantastic time in Portugal!
Hugs, Vicky x

Anonymous

congratulations on your passes, a fantastic achievement.
What a fabulous and thoughtful husband you have, i think that is a wonderful thing for him to do, hope that you enjoy your trip.
love the card that you have made,hugs rachxx

Geraldine

Great Card Jill, have a well deserved break and Congratulations, Hope to see you at Julies. take care. Geraldine

Carole

Many congratulations Jill. Hope you have a fabulous holiday in Portugal, very well deserved I'd say!
Thanks for linking my candy and good luck :-)
Hugs
Carole x

Tracey

Congrats on your passes! Not that I am surprised!! Enjoy your much-deserved holiday!!

Love your card! Adorable!! xx

Nikki Fairbairn

Your card is so pretty Jill, I love your colouring and gorgeous colours, Have a great time in Portugal and I look forward to hearing about it when you get home, Big Hugs, Nikki x

KatzoKrazy

Wow your cards are really cute! I stared at them for ages just thinking how cute they were :P
I love the way you used color combo and great papers :)


Katie x