CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tilda with Basket of Flowers

Hope you all had a fantastic bank holiday. We didnt go anywhere so I took the oportunity to make a few cards. This card was made with a Magnolia stamp from the spring kit. She is coloured with Copic markers. The papers are MME ' Bloom and Grow. I love these papers they are so fresh and the colours are stunning. The large flower is from the MME diecut sheet. The sentiment is by SU. I added a chain and a watering can charm to the flower and a Papermania brad to the centre. I also decorated the inside with matching paper and flower.


The sentiment inside is also by Magnolia. Thankyou for looking. Have a great evening.
Hugs
Jill x x

10 comments:

Penni

Hi Jill

These colours are great - so warm. I love the watering can charm it gives your card that special extra something.

Best wishes
Penni
X

Victoria

This is great Jill. Love the colours you've used, so vibrant, and you've decorated the inside of your card beautifully! I've just finished mounting my stamps, I had to cut some of mine down to size as well, so was being ultra careful after your mishap!
Hugs, Vicky x

scrappyjacky

This is such a lovely card....the colours are beautiful.

Tracey

A gorgeous card Jill!

Ila

Your Tilda card is Gorgeous Jill!!...love the coloring, papers and inside as well!!..Thanks so much for spreading the news of my candy and sharing a good read...Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

Nikki Fairbairn

Beautiful Jill and the papers are so pretty, I love your colouring, cute charm and the inside look just as gorgeous, Big Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers

Morning Jill Just adore this card what a great tilda image and fabulous colouring, the paper is a perfect match
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie

A gorgeous card Jill, the image is so sweet. I love the pretty papers and all the fabulous detailing inside the card. Debbie x

Tab

STunning card inside and out! Love the image and those papers are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers

What a fabulous card Hun, I love the colours you have used on this sweet image, and the layout and papers are fabulous have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx