CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 12 July 2009

Bloom and Grow Daisy Tilda

Well no blogging for ages and then two cards in two days ! I made this card yesterday (and got no housework done). The image is from the new Summer Magnolia Kit. I just adore the stamps in this kit I love everyone of them. I coloured Tilda with Copic Markers and even managed to use the blending tecnique I learnt at one of Maddies workshops.The papers are from MME 'Bloom & Grow' 6x6 cardstock and are so pretty. One sentiment is from the Summer kit and the other is from the oval set by SU. The flowers are cut from a papershapers retro punch, I like these flowers and they look pretty if you curl them in slightly.
Well best get some chores done and may even try to make another card later !

Hugs
Jill x x

8 comments:

Penni

Love this new Magnolia image.

Fab colours you've chosen and the flowers are great.

Hugs
Penni
X

Victoria

Another gorgeous card with the new tilda's Jill! Oh no! Am I responsible for the purchase of the MME Bloom and grow papers?? Lol! Well they are gorgeous so I can't blame you! I am going to have to curb my craft spending over the next few months. John has been looking at holidays this weekendand it looks like we might be going to Thailand in september for a few weeks, so best get saving!!
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Riet

Ohhh Jill,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab

Fabulous card, just love this sweet image! The colours you have used are divine too!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers

This is stunning dear, what a great image and fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Patricia Garcia

Love this image, it's cute. Nice coloring!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED

Stunning card love the colours,Dianne xx

Carole

Another wonderful Tilda...your colouring is gorgeous Jill.
Hugs
Carole x