CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 11 July 2009

Ice Cream Tilda's Sweet Treat

My Magnolia Summer kit arrived yesterday while I was at work, also my Doodlebug 'Sweet treats' papers arrived too. So I combined them to make this card. I just could'nt wait !
I love this Tilda with ice-cream she reminds me of Megan when she was little. I coloured her with Copic Markers. I used the new Doodlebug 'Sweet Treats' papers. The new range of papers from Doodlebug are divine. I also used the sentiment from the Summer collection. The cardstock is from Doodlebug and so are the cardstock stickers. The scallop and circle are cut from SU punches.
I also decorated inside the card, here it is :



But then I decided to use my new personalised stamp and added a little decoration to the back,



Have a great weekend, and Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Jillx x

3 comments:

Victoria

Oooooh how sweet Jill! You finally got your mits on the kit then! Love these doodlebug papers as well, they are a perfect match for this image! Love how you've decorated the rest of your card as well! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Riet

What a beautiful card Jill,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED

Gorgeous card Jill.Dianne xx